Thursday, May 24, 2012

Pain. Life for me is literally a pain, a pain in the knee, a pain in the hip, better yet make that both hips or both knees for that matter. All of my life I have experienced some degree of pain and was diagnosed around the age of 20 with Fibromyalgia. Before that they called it Juvenile Arthritis, and most recently Rheumatoid Arthritis. About a month and a half ago I went to the doctor for an adjustment and we discussed the worst, Rheumatoid Arthritis. He believed that I likely have Rheumatoid Arthritis and wished to run the tests. Being against the medical establishment, as I am for reasons we will later discuss, I of course refused. Instead I went home and at first tried to ignore the inevitable only to experience pain that would make it impossible to make it through a full day of work. Only a month and a half later it is impossible to ignore, bumps are beginning to form on my hands and my joints are often swollen and hot to the touch. I am only 27! I am determined to find relief, natural relief. Through my research I have stumbled upon raw foods and people who claim to have cured disease and improved their eyesight through the raw food diet. I must find out for myself and invite you to join me on this journey.

1 comment:

  1. You do need anti-inflammatory. Hope the carrot juice helps. Check out betterhealth-rd.blogspot.com. It was written in 2010. Tell me we don't think alike.

    ReplyDelete